Why burnout is such an important problem
- For every hour physicians spend on direct patient care, they spend two hours on EHR data entry and other administrative tasks
- Replacing a physician who leaves practice because of burnout can cost anywhere from $500,000 to $750,000
- Burnout is associated with lower patient satisfaction and care quality
- Higher medical error rates and malpractice risk
- Higher physician and staff turnover
- Physician substance abuse/addiction, and physician suicide
HappyDocs is a community of peers helping each other use modern tools to fight EHR burnout
- Sign up for our free community on Slack
- Activate your membership by signing in
- Start fighting EHR burnout together
- Clinicians who are not burned out are not only happier, but also provide better care!
- It’s truly possible to have a better experience in the EHR. It just takes the right tools and a new strategy.
- We’ve seen it… and we live it!!
- Learn and share simple ways to bill more easily and accurately
- Increase RVU and incentive based production
- Take home more for the work you are already doing